This is a 1995 interview by WSFA (Montgomery, AL) during the march from Selma to Montgomery. This was my first trip to Selma, Alabama for the 30th Anniversary of “Bloody Sunday”.
For all television and radio requests, please contact Cindy Stallo at 619-357-8770.
Selected Past Lectures/Speech Topics Include:
- White Guilt and the Defensive Caucasian
- Why “Black Lives Matter” Matters
- The Criminal Injustice System: Disparate Sentencing and the Prison Population Explosion
- Developing the Race-Appreciative Child
- Promoting Diversity in Education and Corporate America
- Police Brutality: Redeeming the Badge
- Talking About Race Without Losing Friends
- King’s “Beloved Community”: How We Get There
- How Nonviolence Changed the World
- Race Hypocrisy: Dems AND Repubs
- Religion and Race
- Christianity During Slavery
- The Civil Rights Primer